CategoriesActive Directory Adobe Reader Apache AppAssure Backup Exec Building Your Brand Career Development Castelle FaxPress Exchange Server Exchange Server 2007 Exchange Server 2010 Group Policy Hardware HP Digital Sender Hyper-V Hyper-V Server 2008 Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 IIS Joomla Microsoft Office Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft TechEd Operating System PowerShell PowerShell Summit Scripting Scripting Games Server Core SharePoint SharePoint 2010 SQL Server Storage Area Network Terminal Server Uncategorized VBScript Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Server 2003 R2 Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2012 Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0) Windows Vista Windows XP
- How to Toggle Field Codes Off or On in Microsoft Word
- Error 0x800F0906 When Trying To Add .NET Framework 3.5 to Windows 8 RTM
- PowerShell Script to Determine What Device is Locking Out an Active Directory User Account
- Please wait for the System Event Notification Service...
- Get-WmiObject : The RPC Server is Unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)
- Rename a Network Interface from the Command Line
- Create AD Group and Copy a Group's Members with PowerShell
- How to Create PowerShell Script Modules and Module Manifests
- Oh Where, Oh Where Have My Group Policy Options Gone?
- Active Directory Time Synchronization Problems with Hyper-V
- PowerShell Function to Create CimSessions to Remote Computers with Fallback to Dcom
- PowerShell Track at SQL Saturday #328 in Birmingham Alabama this Weekend!
- Don’t miss the boat: PowerShell Summit Europe 2014
- Set a Users Active Directory Display Name with PowerShell
- Exclude Delayed Start Services when Checking Status with PowerShell
DisclaimerAll data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Mike F Robbins (mikefrobbins.com) makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
Category Archives: AppAssure
Use PowerShell to Create a Scheduled Task that Uses PowerShell to Pause and Resume AppAssure Core Replication
In this scenario there are multiple AppAssure Core servers, one at each physical location that is used to backup the local servers. Each AppAssure Core server is setup to replicate its data to an offsite AppAssure Core server at a … Continue reading
Although simple, I thought I would share the following PowerShell script since it’s neat due to the fact that it uses the PowerShell remoting Invoke-Command cmdlet to retrieve a list of server names that are protected by an AppAssure Core … Continue reading
In my last blog, I was logged directly into an AppAssure Core server via remote desktop and was running PowerShell commands in the PowerShell console directly on the server. Managing your servers by RDPing directly into them is a bad practice in … Continue reading
The Get-ProtectedServers PowerShell cmdlet which is part of the AppAssure PowerShell Module that’s installed on your AppAssure Core server version 5.3.1 or higher allows you to determine what servers are being protected by a particular AppAssure Core server. Since I’m … Continue reading
I’ve been working with Dell AppAssure for several months now and in their version 5.3.1 release they’ve added PowerShell support via a module named AppAssurePowerShellModule. There are a total of 31 cmdlets in this Module: One thing that I thought was … Continue reading